Patterns of Living an Overcoming Life On the Line of Life
Thank you for joining us for the EYPC remotely on Patterns of Living an Overcoming Life. We will be joined by 230 young people and 155 serving ones and helpers gathering in person in Europe across Bulgaria, Netherlands, France, Greece, Poland, Serbia, Georgia, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Slovakia and the UK.
This year the conference meetings will be broadcast via Zoom with opportunities for those joining remotely to participate.
The meeting rooms will have displays to show those joining remotely during the meeting. If you do not want to be shown on camera, please let the AV team know via firstname.lastname@example.org
The combined meetings for all the countries will be held at the following times:
Please be reminded of the regulations for those who are joining online:
- Speech – Speak respectfully and appropriately with others as you would in normal circumstances.
- Clothing – Dress appropriately as you would for a meeting in person. What we wear affects our attitude. We encourage all the young people to dress with modesty that reflects our seeking the Lord and honours the other attendees. No pyjamas, lounge wear, or clothing that is low cut or uncovering.
- Call from a public place – As much as possible, move your laptop/phone out of your bedroom to the lounge/kitchen. If not possible, keep your bedroom door open.
- Field of View – Be aware of what is in view of your camera, including things on the wall and other people in the house.
- Parents – Let your parents or guardians know when you will be in a meeting, and ask them to be nearby or at least in the house.
- Do not distract or abuse others.
- No photos or videos – Do not take photos, screen captures, or videos of any young person or serving one, and do not post them online or send them to anyone.
|Noah—Finding Grace||en pol ger fre slo spa ita bul geo|
|Moses—a Companion of God|
|Gideon—a Valiant Warrior||en pol ger fre slo spa ita bul geo|
|Ruth—the Redemption of the Birthright||en pol ger fre slo spa ita bul geo|
|Esther—Under the Secret Care of the Hiding God||en pol ger fre slo spa ita bul geo|
|Daniel’s Companions—in the Furnace with Christ||en pol ger fre slo spa ita bul geo|
|Joseph and Mary—Obedience, Cooperation, and Surrender||en pol ger fre slo spa ita bul geo|
|The Lord Jesus—Tempted in All Respects Like Us||en pol ger fre slo spa ita bul geo|
|The Lord Jesus—As the Servant of Jehovah||en pol ger fre slo spa ita bul geo|
|Peter—Tested and Failed but Not Forsaken||en pol ger fre slo spa ita bul geo|
|UK – We do not seek the glory of men||eng|
|UK – Pattern of an Overcoming Life||eng|
|UK – This is our golden time||eng|
|UK – But Noah||eng|
|UK – Matt. 4:4||eng|
|UK – For If I Remain Silent at This Time||eng|
|UK – Revelation 2:7||eng|
|UK – Spirit of an Overcomer||eng|
|NL – Imitate Their Faith||eng|
Activities, Group Time and Verse Memorisation
We are sorry but we are not able to arrange activities or groups for those who are joining remotely. We do however encourage you to form your own group and read through the group material in the handbooks.
We are also unable to coordinate the verse memorisation for the remote participants. If you would like to learn the verses we encourage you to do so and talk with your parents or serving ones about rewards.
The UK EYPC will be held at Woodland Camp.
See the most recent updates about the progress of Woodland Camp on the Amana Trust website: