code of conduct
for Young People
- Speech – Speak respectfully and appropriately with others as you would in normal circumstances.
- Clothing – Dress appropriately as you would for a meeting in person. What we wear affects our attitude. We encourage all the young people to dress with modesty that reflects our seeking the Lord and honours the other attendees. No pyjamas, lounge wear, or clothing that is low cut or uncovering.
- Call from a public place – Call from a public place–as much as possible, move your laptop/phone out of your bedroom to the lounge/kitchen. If not possible, keep your bedroom door open.
- Field of View – Be aware of what is in view of your camera including things on the wall and other people in the house.
- Parents – Let your parents or guardians know when you will be in a meeting, and ask them to be nearby or at least in the house.
- Do not distract others.
- Do not abuse others.
- No Photos or videos – Do not take photos, screen captures, or videos of any young person or serving one, and do not post them online or send them to anyone.
- All saints should maintain a proper restricted brother-in-the-Lord/sister-in-the-Lord relationship in all situations (in language, attitude, intention, and heart).