- Please check the specific entry requirements into Poland for your country. Citizens of some countries may require a visa. If you do need a visa, please let you coordinator know in plenty of time. It can take some time for visas to be issued.
- EHIC (European Health Insurance Card)
- This applies to residents of European Union and European Economic Area countries only.
- Bible and hymnal – bring to every meeting
- Any other health insurance documents
Bring enough clothing for one week, since you will not be able to do laundry. Also bring clothing and footwear suitable for outdoor activities and be prepared for wet weather.
- A lightweight waterproof jacket and/or an umbrella for the rain
- A hat or cap for the sun
- Flip-flops for the shower
In the village, some of the activities might involve mud and water, you might want to bring an extra pair of shoes and clothes for your children.
Good footwear is essential for the hiking activities. (Hiking is optional for Parents and Children’s registrants). To avoid blisters, footwear should be comfortable, well fitting with good ankle support and well broken in; proper hiking boots (not climbing boots) are preferable.
All bedding will be provided by the house where you will stay. Towels are not provided.
Toiletries and Personal Items:
- Soap, towel and deodorant
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Hairbrush or comb
- Torch (flashlight)
- Pens and notepad (for note taking)
Medication (where appropriate):
- Aspirin/ paracetamol
- Asthma inhaler
- Allergy medicine
- Any other prescribed medication
Those who require translation in the meetings should also bring a small FM radio. There will be a room for parents to watch their children under 4 years old, in order to get audio in any language (including English), you will need a radio and headphone.
There is no ATM in the village. Saints will have to exchange money into Polish currency BEFORE coming to the conference. Few stores do accept credit or debit cards. If you feel like your family may want extra snacks or a meal out , you may want to bring approximately 25 zl spending money per person. This is not necessary as all your meals are provided but it is optional.
Medical Insurance and EHIC
We strongly recommend that everyone take out their own travel insurance before leaving for Poland. Details of insurance must be given as part of registration.
Please also apply for and bring your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) with you (EU and EEA countries only). This card entitles residents of these countries to reduced-rate or free medical care while visiting Poland (replaces the former E111). It is free to apply for. For more information please see: http://ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?catId=559&langId=en.