1. When does the conference provide transportation?
The conference can guarantee transport between Krakow Airport and Male Ciche
- The day before the conference Saturday 27th July 2019 (between 9am and 6pm).
- The day of the conference Lords day 28th July 2019 (between 9am and 2pm).
- The day the conference finishes, Saturday 3rd August 2019 (evening flights recommended).
- The day after the conference finishes Lords day 4th August 2019 (flights after 9am).
Any travel plans made outside of these dates will need to be arranged personally by the registrant.
2. How can I get to the Krakow airport/train station from Male Ciche
The conference provides transportation from/to the airport only. If you need to travel from the train station to the airport or vice-versa, please make your own travel arrangements. There are train and buses operating frequently between the train station and the Krakow airport. You may also travel by taxi.
Train tickets cost 9PLN one way. Timetables and more information can be found here:
Buses are less frequent than trains cost 4PLN one way. Timetables and more information can be found here:
3. Can I join the Krakow blending trip after the conference?
The Krakow blending trip is open to all who are staying an extra day after the conference and is mandatory for all saints from the US, both YP and serving ones. There will be an overflow time and Bible distribution on Lord’s Day afternoon after the Lord’s Table meeting.
If you would like to join please register at the online registration.
4. How can I request transport after registration is closed?
Travel plans should be organised with your country coordinator and solidified before the conference. If, however, your plans do change please log in before the transport deadline (14th July 2019) to make the changes to your form. Only if there are any changes after the deadline should you immediately send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will try our best to assist you with transport to/from Male Ciche. However, due to the limited bus schedule, there is no guarantee that we will be able to provide transportation for you. You can alternatively get a bus or taxi.
5. My flight arrives early in the morning to Krakow airport what should I do?
Flights should be booked following the instructions given on the registration form and in coordination with the saints in your cluster and country coordinator. We recommend booking flights to arrive no earlier than 9am and no later than 2pm. If your flight arrives at an earlier time you will need to wait at the airport until the conference bus service begins.
6. My flight leaves early in the morning from Krakow Airport after the conference what should I do?
Flights should be booked following the instructions given on the registration form and in coordination with the saints in your cluster and country coordinator. We recommend booking flights that depart on the evening of the last day of the conference so that you do not miss the last message or the next day after 9am. If your flight is outside of this time you will need to make your own way to the airport, whether by bus or by taxi.
7. Do you do airport pickups/drop offs from other airports than Krakow Airport?
Flights should be booked in coordination with the saints in your cluster and your country coordinator. We can pick up/drop off saints from airports in Katowice & Rzeszów, besides Krakow Airport. However, the conference is NOT providing transportation from these airport(Katowice & Rzeszów) to Male Ciche for individual saints but only for large groups (20+) of saints travelling together. We would only post details of public buses / transportation schedules on the website for any individual choosing to fly at these (Katowice & Rzeszów) airports.
8. How can I make my own way to/from Male Ciche/airport outside of the designated conference shuttle bus schedule?
If you wish to make your own travel arrangements it is recommended to take a bus from Krakow Airport to Zakopane then another bus to Male Ciche.
Buses cost 20-30zl. Cash only.
A taxi from MC to the airport will cost around 350zl. This may increase at weekends.
A good app many locals use is Taxify which you can find on any Android or Iphone App store.
It is not recommended to travel by train to Male Ciche. However there are regular trains to and from Krakow Main Station to Krakow Airport
– Kraków Airport – Kraków Main Train Station: Tickets 9,00zl approx.